The choice to pull out the occasion was made during the most recent IIHF Council meeting hung on Tuesday, 26 April in Zurich, Switzerland. The competition was planned to occur in St. Petersburg, Russia from 5 to 21 May 2023.
Quick Guide : Watch 31 Sea Games Live From Anywhere with Easy Steps
- Get a trusted #1 VPN Order Express VPN [ 49% off + 3 months free]
- Install app on any devices - Mobile, PC, Tablet Or Android Phone
- Go to the location list Singapore
- Go to the official broadcasters - Mediacorp
- Enjoy Southeast Asian Games 31 live
IIHF to move 2023 IIHF World Championship From Russia
Out of worry for the security and prosperity of every partaking player, authorities, media, and fans, the IIHF Council has chosen to pull out the facilitating privileges of the 2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship from Russia, as per IIHF Bylaw 9.
An elective host for the World Championship will be affirmed during the 2022 IIHF Annual Congress in Tampere, Finland, which will occur during the last seven day stretch of the 2022 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship.
The choice to migrate the occasion was removed principally from worry for the wellbeing and prosperity of every single taking an interest player, authorities, media, and fans.
Quick Guide : Watch 31st Sea Games Live
We know how excited you are to stream the event, maybe catch up on what happened last year as well. Therefore, we’ll cut to the chase. Here’s how you can watch the 2021 Sea Games live anywhere:
- Sign up with a VPN service. Make sure it has several server options. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Get the VPN on your device. Clients are available on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
- Activate the VPN app and log in. Sign in with your username and password.
- Connect to a VPN server. Pick a server in the country - Singapore
- Launch Mediacorp the channel’s app or website. Sign in with an account if needed.
- Watch the Southeast Asian Games 2021 in 2022 live. Enjoy one of the biggest multi Sports Events wherever you are.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
2023 IIHF World Junior Championship
Just like with Council’s previous choice to pull out the 2023 IIHF World Junior Championship that should have been held in Omsk and Novosibirsk, Russia, the Council communicated critical worries over the protected opportunity of development of players and authorities to, from, and inside Russia.
The IIHF Council focused on this choice for the April meeting, to guarantee an option facilitating choice and give the new host sufficient opportunity to make arrangements.