Rugby Six Nations 2022
Date : February 5 to March 19, 2022
Watch Free : Zattoo [ Switzerland ], BBC & ITV [ UK ]
Watch Online Anywhere : Try Express VPN
2022 Rugby Six Nations Championship is the 23rd edition of the tournament and it will be scheduled between Feb. 5 to March 19, 2022 in England, Italy, Scotland, France, Wales & Ireland.
Six Nations Rugby is satisfied to report that BBC Radio will keep on communicating the Guinness Six Nations Championship, having concurred another four-year association that will run between the 2022 and 2025 seasons.
As in past Six Nations Championships, each home country game all through the opposition will be communicated in real time on BBC Radio 5 Live or 5 Live Sports Extra, with all critiques likewise accessible on BBC Sounds and across BBC radio.
Quick Guide : Watch Tennis Wimbledon Championship 2022 Live
We know how excited you are to stream the event, may be catch up on what happened last year as well. Therefore, we’ll cut to the chase. Here’s how you can watch the 2022 Tennis live anywhere:
- Sign up with a VPN service. Make sure it has several server options. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Get the VPN on your device. Clients are available on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
- Activate the VPN app and log in. Sign in with your username and password.
- Connect to a VPN server. Pick a server in the country
- Launch the channel’s app or website. Sign in with an account if needed.
- Watch the 2022 Wimbledon Championship live. Enjoy one of the biggest Tennis Tournaments wherever you are.
- With 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Ben Morel, CEO of Six Nations Rugby added: “Live game on radio is an awesome audience experience and we are pleased to broaden our association with the BBC.
“They have been a colossal ally of the Six Nations for a long time and we anticipate them sharing a lot additional unique minutes from our superb Championship with fans across BBC radio just as TV.”
Barbara Slater, BBC Director of Sport, said: “The Six Nations staying allowed to-air, across both BBC TV and radio, is great information for rugby fans across the UK.
“With the 2022 rivalry edging nearer, we can hardly wait to convey excellent live Six Nations inclusion to the amplest conceivable crowd throughout the following four years.”
This declaration follows affirmation recently that BBC and ITV will keep on communicating the Six Nations Championship on TV until 2025. The 2022 Six Nations Championship will start on the few days of February fifth, 2022.